We have a toy train around the bottom of our Christmas tree and it comes with a "train station" that has 3 buttons that play Christmas songs. Through it Nathan discovered the joy of "playing a musical instrument." Last night during family scripture study Nathan decided to entertain all of us. He would push a button and stand up and dance for the 10 seconds that the song played. Then he would toddle over, bend down, and push the button again and start dancing. He did it over and over and over.We loved it! We tried to "capture the moment" and this is the best we could do...
8 comments:
so cute! Do you have a video camera? I could yeach you how to put video on if you want.
SO dang cute! I hope he'll do it for us when he's here for Christmas! Keep him practicing!
Your blog looks wonderful!
We just got your Thanksgiving letter! Thanks so much. It was so fun hearing about your year. You have such a cute family. Congrats on your summer internship.
What cute kids! I love your blog! And I especially love your background!
Yay!! I'm glad that you're a blogger now!
That is so cute! I wish I could've been there. Thanks for the pics.
We were so glad we got to see this in person. There really is no tiring for this kid once he gets that Christmas music going!
Post a Comment