Thursday, February 19, 2009

French Chocolate Pie

Mom, I am finally living up to my promise of 2 months ago and blogging this recipe. This is one of my all-time favorite foods!

1/2 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup sugar
2 squares unsweetened chocolate (melted and cooled)
2 eggs
2 cups thawed Cool Whip
Graham cracker crust, oreo crust, or pie shell

Cream butter with sugar really well. Stir in unsweetened chocolate.
Add eggs one at a time beating 4 minutes after each addition on high speed. Fold in cool whip. Pour into crust. Chill about 2 hours or freeze. ENJOY! :)

3 comments:

reisnersest03 said...

Hey Kristen! I found your blog through Holli Downs! Sounds like you guys are doing great! We miss you! Your kids are so darling!

Kay Hinton said...

Thanks, it sounds delicious! I like that you're posting recipes in your blog. I think I'll start doing that, so then they save instead of getting erased on the sidebar! Why didn't I think of that?

Shonna said...

Sounds yummy. I haven't gotten to post yet, our internet wasn't working yesterday. sad story.