Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The First Words...

out of Brielle's mouth this morning as she was tugging at her hair as if to fix it, were: "My hair got funny in the night!!" The first thing she had done upon waking up was run to the mirror in her room to see her new haircut. She was a bit surprised to find:

(And no, her bangs swishing straight up isn't just because her head is tipped down...they are really stuck that way.)

4 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Her hair looks darling!!! I love her cute new do!

Kay Hinton said...

Welcome to the world of short hair. Mine gets funny in the night every night.

Michelle said...

Ha ha! Aaah, the joys of short hair. Thanks for reminding me; it helps me to appreciate the conveniences of long hair. :) These pictures are still making me laugh,and I've been laughing for the past 5 minutes!

Shonna said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh. I really do love her haircut though, so cute!