We had an Easter Party last week with all of the MBA families. The festivities started with a family picnic (on the gym floor thanks to the snow falling outside). Then the games began (so the Easter bunny would have time to hide all the eggs).
Acting out animals
The crab walk
"If your happy and you know it shout Hooray!"
Nathan hung out with Dad during the games. I think he was a bit intimidated by the SWARMS of kids.
The Easter Bunny arrives
and the egg hunt begins.
Checking out the loot
Egg hunts are so fun!
Brielle and her friend Cayden (Cars Cayden, not Firefighter Cayden. The 2 Cayden's are differentiated by what type of birthday party they had.)
Nathan was worried that the Easter Bunny didn't have any candy, so he decided to share. He was a little intimidated by our fuzzy friend so it took some guts to approach him. "I did it! I did it!"
More Easter fun to come...
3 comments:
Hilarious that she differentiates them by their b-day party theme. And Nathan is a brave kid. Tell him that his Aunt Michelle is proud of him for being brave AND for sharing.
That Easter Bunny is a little scary-looking. Sweet, sweet Nathan. I saw him share like that here, too. What a fun party, even if it was inside.
So fun! Go brave Nathan!
Post a Comment