Here is what Nathan was up to...
Due to a late nap Nathan wasn't tired when we put him to bed at 8:00. Instead of putting up a fight, he simply asked for a book, his drink, and his blanket. When I checked on him 45 minutes later I decided to give him his basket of books. At 9:30 he was still happily reading. At 9:59 he called for Dad, said he was done with the books (he had them all neatly packed back into the basket instead of thrown all over the room as I had feared). He said he was ready to go to sleep. Dad asked if he wanted his light on or off. "On." Would he like the door open or closed? Long pause. Sly grin. "Closed." I'm not sure what happened in there after that, but when I checked on him before going to bed, he was sound asleep.
3 comments:
He is one stinkin' cute boy. How sweet that he had them all put back neatly in their basket!
Man, I love that kid. Love him.
Such a cute boy! I'm glad you thought to take pictures.
Post a Comment