Jared's Mom flew in for convocation. We all loved having her here...especially the kids. There were tears when she left the next day. Thank you so much for coming Mom. It meant a lot! (Jared's Dad and my parents were all home sick. It is supposed to be spring!?! Go away germs.)
We had lunch together after they got back from the airport.
BYU Pot Pie was the main course.
The cheering section
Jared, just moments after he crossed the stage! Isn't he handsome?!? I'm proud of you babe. (Picture courtesy of Sean. Thanks for fighting those crowds!!)
We had lunch together after they got back from the airport.
Thank heavens for Granny.
Nathan passed the time by rolling all over the "clean" floor as he pretended something. :) Thank goodness kids learn to entertain themselves.
"That's MY Dad. Isn't he great?"
Nathan holding the goods.
Jared and his wonderful mother.
Brothers! Aren't they great?


His master robes. Pretty cool. 65 bucks cool.
Dinner afterwards. Lisa was able to join us. Yay!
The graduate cutting the ca..oh, I mean flan.
Sean and Lisa had us over for an incredibly delicious breakfast of crepes. Gourmet. Yum.

Uncle Sean knows how to keep kids happy! This is reminiscent of the Hinton family reunions. Oh how those Otter Pops were the best tasting things on earth after an afternoon of playing hard with cousins.
Now we are off on our cruise, then to Wisconsin to choose a house, then we're packing and gone. Crazy. It went by so fast. It was such a wonderful experience. BYU is an incredible school and the memories and friends we made here will always be treasured.
12 comments:
You guys always know how to celebrate the special moments. I can't believe two years have already gone by. Isn't it amazing how time can pass so quickly and yet sometimes so slowly?
You got some great pictures. I love the one of you two in your matching colors. The BYU pot pie looks wonderful! Otter pops . . . ah, the memories. Again, congratulations on a huge milestone in your lives.
Congratulations Jared!! We are so proud of you. Looks like a great celebration.
It is crazy that it is already over; Congrats! I'm glad that Jared's mom flew in. We were there in spirit. You'll have to teach me the secret to that awesome BYU Pot Pie. It looks professional. Ahhh, Otter Pops . . . it's amazing how refreshing colored sugar water can be! Thanks for sharing these fun pictures!
Congratulations!!! I think the pot pie would have made me sick :) but it was REALLY cute! I thought you were pregnant? If so are you having a gerbil? I look like a fat cow and am in maternity clothes by my 4th month!
Congratulations. It is a huge accomplishment. I hope you all feel wonderful! I can't believe 2 years went by so fast. Well, Jared, I guess you're ready to come back to Mela-land. Bruce's position is still open, you know! ;)
I love those pictures! Love the otter pop memory too. You look adorable in that blue/black dress Lu. And I'm glad Granny was there to entertain Brielle and Nathan entertained himself. Fun kids. Have a blast on your cruise!
Congrats! What an accomplishment. Have fun on your cruise! And good luck choosing a house.
Ah.. so I WAS the only one doing the "serious face" in that picture...
Yeah! Congrats Jared - we knew you were braintastic! I love the "65 bucks cool" comment onthe cost of robes. ha!
Total congratulations.
HOOOOORAAAAAAAY!!!! for you ALLLLL! I LOVE graduation - not the stupid "blah blah blah and sit still part" - but the "WOOO HOOO my husband isn't a student anymore!" part. And you, Kristen, looked GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment