
I mean, really, what would we do without them. My mom arrived in Wisconsin the day I came home from the hospital and she was an absolute lifesaver. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry, took care of kids, did laundry, went grocery shopping (she even braved Walmart…she HATES Walmart…that is selfless sacrifice), did laundry, read stories, packed, made yummy food, did laundry, kissed, hugged and loved. I was so grateful to her…not only for her hard work but for her companionship. It was wonderful to have one of my best friends there to talk with for a whole week. Thanks to her hard work, I was able to really enjoy my precious newborn. Thank you Mom! We love you!
3 comments:
Thank you for letting me come. It was my privilege and joy. I can't wait to come again!
I love this picture. Aren't we lucky to have such a great Mom?
Do I sense a theme here? Laundry? We have a fabulous mother and I love that picture of her w/ Jacob.
Post a Comment