Our little Nathan gives the sweetest, most thankful prayers. He says thank you for thing after thing...sometimes they are quite random: lights, yogurt, couches etc. He almost always says thank you for his family and our new house. Last night he started his prayer and ended it immediately with nothing in between. Jared said, "Nathan, you forgot to say all of the important things in the middle." Nathan immediately bowed his head again and said, "Heavenly Father, Important things. In the name..." It brought a smile to our faces. I guess he was ready to get to bed.
6 comments:
Oh that's a cute story! I'm sure Heavenly Father knew exactly what those important things were. Cute. Thanks for posting and brightening my day.
I love how you write down the cute things your kids say. I remember when my kids were little and they would say something adorable, I was sure I would remember it forever. Guess what! And even if I remember it, I don't remember which child said or did it! Your kids are so very cute! Hope I can see them next time you are in St. George.
That's a sweet story. And I can't blame him, sometimes I feel very ready for bed too. I have loved getting caught up on your blog. You guys had a great holiday season. Love you!
So literal...so funny!
Can't blame him . .. sometimes I feel like shortening things too. What a cutie.
its a good thing that Heavenly Father knows what the important things are
Post a Comment