My sister-in-law, KaraLynne, got a fancy camera for her birthday, so she took some pictures of our family while she was here visiting. Here are a few. I will upload more as I find the time here and there (hopefully).
Which walking one do you like better? (I love the classic red barn, silo etc. I love the Midwest!)
Which family pic do you like best?
6 comments:
so adorable! They are growing up so much!
All wonderful pictures. I like the second walking picture and the first family picture.
SO cute! It's hard to choose . . . I like the first walking pic b/c everyone is facing the same direction. I think the second family pic is better, though it's a hard decision b/c they are both adorable! I love the one at the top, too! You are so skinny, Kristen!
I like the first family pic best. Those pictures are adorable! I love your outfits too. Thanks for sharing.
What beautiful family pictures!!
Such beautiful pictures!!! We miss you!
Post a Comment