I love them all, especially the piggy back ride! Between the two Jakie pictures, I like that you can see more of your pretty profile in the first one, but Jake is definitely happier in the second. Sorry I'm not much help. I like the first kissing pic best. What fun pictures! Thanks for posting!
Hi Kristen, this is Crystal Hinton (I married Korey) anyways, your Mom sent me your blog, and I have a blog but it's private, would you like an invite? I would love to get to know you & be able to stay updated with family! Thanks! :)
Nathan looks like a little Jared in the peek a boo picture - SO cute! I like the later kissing picture because Bre is looking at her mom and not the camera. I love the family one with the red barn - we have an old barn in the yard of the house next door (I think it used to belong to this house long ago) I just feel relaxed when I look at barns....
6 comments:
I love them all, especially the piggy back ride! Between the two Jakie pictures, I like that you can see more of your pretty profile in the first one, but Jake is definitely happier in the second. Sorry I'm not much help. I like the first kissing pic best. What fun pictures! Thanks for posting!
Hi Kristen, this is Crystal Hinton (I married Korey) anyways, your Mom sent me your blog, and I have a blog but it's private, would you like an invite? I would love to get to know you & be able to stay updated with family! Thanks! :)
Love it! And you are looking so good. Jacob has gotten so big! Miss you guys!
Crystal, we would love access to your blog! You can just email it to me. Our address is our last name at gmail.com. I'm excited to see it.
Nathan looks like a little Jared in the peek a boo picture - SO cute! I like the later kissing picture because Bre is looking at her mom and not the camera. I love the family one with the red barn - we have an old barn in the yard of the house next door (I think it used to belong to this house long ago) I just feel relaxed when I look at barns....
These are such adorable pictures!
Post a Comment