Friday, September 30, 2011

Ten Little Fish

Nathan chose this book at the school library yesterday and we had fun reading it together a couple of times yesterday. This morning we sat down to read it and about halfway through Jacob required my attention. To my surprise Nathan kept "reading." He had the whole thing pretty much memorized after 2 readings. I was amazed. Plus he is super cute. I was going to have him Skype grandma to read it to her, but thought we would put it here instead so it is saved for all posterity as well. :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just love the shoulders bobbing up and down as the seven little fish go by. What a cute and smart kid - be careful what you say...he'll remember every word (I guess for better or worse eh?)

Kay Hinton said...

I also loved the bouncing. So cute. Way to go, Nathan. That was some very fine reading!!