Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Carving


For our Family Home Evening activity tonight we carved our pumpkins. It was super fun. Isn't fall wonderful?!?

I was surprised at how much the kids did on their own...designed and carved, thanks to our pretty safe carving set.

Jacob loved his.
Sorry for the bad shot. Everyone was admiring the pumpkins all lit up so it was dark in the kitchen. I was shooting blind, but I captured some of the excitement.
"Five little pumpkins sitting in a row..."
All lit up.
In order of designer: Nathan, Kristen, Jakie (with the help of his siblings), Brielle, and Jared.

4 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

WOW! Those are some great punkins!!! I love the red barn, Lu. Nice work!

Michelle said...

They turned out so cute! I love the barn - I guessed it was yours before you labeled them. Jared's is very artistic; I'm a fan. Hooray for Fall!

Shonna said...

They look awesome!!! What a fun idea. I love your barn!

Pal & Hatty said...

What a wonderful eamily activity! Your pumpkins all turned out so cute!!