Friday, October 5, 2012

2 Years Old!

Here is our sweet birthday boy! Can you believe he is two? He said he wanted to "help" me frost his cake, so he pushed his chair over, grabbed the spatula and immediately began "helping..."
 I'm not sure when, but sometime we started the tradition of birthday candles in our birthday breakfast. It probably started with our pyro Nathan. Anyway, Jakie LOVED it too. He got 3 rounds of the birthday song with the "hip, hip, hoorays" at the end...
 The cinnamon sugar is the best part!
 His cake is a truckin' down the road. Pretty cool huh?

 Until you see it from this angle. Aaah. Okay Jare (who is at work and can fix anything) how can I fix it?
I was SO thankful that he woke up in time to see it before it collapsed completely that I had to get some pictures and video. He didn't seem to mind that it was falling apart:

5 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

That is a GREAT video. Daddy and I just loved it! Oh he's cute! And your cake is absolutely wonderful! Happy, happy birthday, Jakie dear!!!!

Shonna said...

I love it!!! His siren is awesome. And I'm very impressed with your artistic skills in that cake. It's incredible.

whitney said...

amazing cake!

Pam said...

One of the best lookin' cakes ever! Wow! What talent you have, Kristen. And I love that mug shot of your little guy!

Michelle said...

That has to be the cutest video ever. We are all watching it, and Jaron is pretty excited about the firetruck. Gabbi thinks that Jacob is adorable.