Since I have been neglecting the blog shamefully, I have yet to announce some very exciting news. We are expecting our fourth child! Baby's due date is September 6, 2013 and everyone at our house is super excited! Today the excitement level rose as we had our 20 week ultrasound. Here are pictures of our sweet little one:
As planners, we love the surprise of finding out the gender halfway through the pregnancy rather than at the end. When Brielle and Nathan ran in the garage door from school calling, "What is it?!? What is it?!?" this is what they found...
And this is what they found inside:
We're having a girl!!
Here is a video of the unveiling. We woke poor Jake up from a nap so that he could participate, so he is a little sluggish. Password is baby #4.
Now, if you'll excuse me, Brielle and I are off to prepare a pink party. We're all pretty darn excited!
A few hours later...
I must say that Brielle is super fun to plan a party with. She has the creativity that I wasn't blessed with. She came up with lots of fun girly things for our "dinner" (it was more like dessert, but, hey, it was one night).
A few hours later...
I must say that Brielle is super fun to plan a party with. She has the creativity that I wasn't blessed with. She came up with lots of fun girly things for our "dinner" (it was more like dessert, but, hey, it was one night).


14 comments:
WAHOO!!!!! I'm thrilled for you guys! You need another girl in your home! What a delightful day!
What a cute way to announce this special event. I am SOOOO..... excited for you!!! Congrats!!
Wahoooo~ We are thrilled. That will even the score in our family! We are so impressed with how both Nathan and Brielle and their mindfulness of helping Jakie participate. Those are good, good kids! Yea!!!!!
Congrats! How exciting for your family. So cute how you revealed it to the kids! I am due Sept 5th, but with a boy! We will be pregnant buddies. :)
HOORAY!!! SO excited! We watched the video as a family, and all of us were pretty darn excited when those balloons came out. Jaron kept repeating "boon! boon!" and Gabbi was giggling like a maniac. What a fun way to announce it. And it's fun that Jared was able to be there when the kids got home from school! Perhaps we will have our own pink party to celebrate here.
I think it is great the way you made the announcement such a big event. nice balance of the family as well! Congratulations to all of you. You are such a well organized family!
So glad I came back to watch the video again, so I could say all of the party pictures. Those pink flowers are gorgeous. What a happy celebration!!!
Congratulations! Yeah for girls! We are very happy for you all!
Congratulations! I love the excitement and jumping up and down the kids exhibited! I kept thinking your little girl could keep looking back at that video and know that she was very much wanted and loved from the beginning!
Congratulations- that is wonderful news!
Congratulations! What a fun and creative way to bring all the family in on the new baby!
So happy for you, Mackrorys!! We love you!
I LOVE PINK! And also what pink signifies - yah! Two and two is awesome, Kristen! Missy is getting a girl, too, and a sister for Ellie. Brielle seemed pretty excited to be getting a little sister.
So exciting!!! Good luck with your delivery, I know you're getting close!!! All of your pics are adorable!!!
Post a Comment