Brielle's wrapping...DONE!
Brielle is officially ready for Christmas. She got all her presents made last week and she wrapped them today. She had a blast doing each step...especially choosing the paper, wrapping the gift and writing the tag. As you can see, she is very proud of her work. So, grandma and grandpa and aunts and uncles, you can be excited for Christmas morning now. Brielle definitely is. (Now if only I can get as prepared as she is!)
4 comments:
She is SO cute, and what a great job she did! You're such a good mom to teach her the joy of giving! It really is the best part- but I didn't learn that when I three! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! (I just hope her present gets here)
so what kind of stuff did she make? I don't think I could be creative enough to com eup with Christmas ideas from a 3 year old! Good for you!
What an adorable little girl! That is THE cutest picture. Good luck getting all your stuff done; we're working on the same a little bit each day.
Wow! I definitely AM excited for Christmas morning and the whole Christmas break! Tell Brielle congrats for me!
Post a Comment