I LOVED Heather's suggestion of driving on up to show her the haircut! FUN! But until I can drive around the country to visit each of you, I thought I would appease you by posting a few pictures.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very Cute! She did a great job cutting your hair. You made my day posting these pictures.
Cute haircut! I need to get mine cut, but I haven't found someone I like here yet. Instead, I just keep pulling it back, too afraid to have someone cut it.
9 comments:
Very Cute! She did a great job cutting your hair. You made my day posting these pictures.
I LOVE it. Is it hard to do? Can I take you with me to the hairdresser and say "Give me this?"
I like it! And the pampering for 2 hrs is really what it is all about.
so hot! makes me wanna copy you!
I love it! It really brings out your beautiful eyes!
Wow. Very styling. Bobs are so in right now!
It's so cute! Is it hard to do? And the main question is, do YOU like it?
You are so gorgeous! If a hair stylist could style my face too then I would get the complete Kristen makeover - no matter the cost!
Cute haircut! I need to get mine cut, but I haven't found someone I like here yet. Instead, I just keep pulling it back, too afraid to have someone cut it.
Post a Comment