
The older Nathan gets the more he and Brielle do together. I love to listen to them giggle and talk as they enjoy each other's company. I also appreciate the time it gives me to get things done. :) Today I went to check on them while I was cleaning the bathroom and they were reading books together. I couldn't ask for a better activity and they did it for at least 20 minutes! Yay for fun books. Speaking of which we read a darling, library book this morning called "Secret Seahorse" by Stella Blackstone and Clare Beaton. It taught all about life along a coral reef as it talked about a seahorse that loved to hide. The illustrations were darling and original and on each page you had to try and find the hidden seahorse. It was engaging, educational and enjoyable! Check it out next time you are at the library and enjoy! :)
6 comments:
Yea! We're finally at the age we've been waiting for since Nathan was born . . . where they can play together and really enjoy each other! Yipee! What's that cute chain in the background? (I think I recognize their clothes- they must have a nice Grandpa and Grandma!)
That is a fun age when they can start playing together. I love that Matthew and Ethan like playing together. It makes me happy that they're such good friends, and it means I don't have to entertain them so much.
Yay! That is happy news! They look like they are having a grand time.
I love when they start to become such good friends
Great photograph! Nice composition and I like the deep colors with the light behind.
How sweet. Those kids are adorable and how fun that they get along so well. We sure miss you guys--wish I could crawl over with them and read fun books too.
Post a Comment