Upon Jared's arrival home from fly-fishing up Provo Canyon:
Kristen: "Welcome Home! How was it?"
Jared: "It is blasted cold out there!
It said there was ZERO chance of precipitation. I got snowed on...ZERO CHANCE!!
I didn't get a single bite.
My line kept freezing to my pole.
FISHING IS NOT A WINTERTIME SPORT!!"
Kristen: LOL!
4 comments:
Well I could have told him that and saved him a lot of pain!
LOL!!!!! Better try again in a couple months, and perhaps it'll be better weather. ;)
I keep trying to tell my Jared that same thing. He still hasn't figured it out. We miss you guys up here.
Candice
Our blog is
12littlefeet.blogspot.com
I am just laughing that you took a picture of him and he LET you - knowing full well that you were doing it for the blog. Brad thinks - I mean knows - I'm crazy because I have to photo the weird so that I can have something to verify my posts. Say cheese!!!
Post a Comment