Thursday, February 12, 2009
WE CAN STAY!
I just received word that we can live in our current townhome next year! Yipee! Originally we only signed a contract until April 2009 because the owners were planning on coming back. We knew it would be difficult to add AN EXTRA move to this whole MBA experience, but it was the best choice financially and by far the best place we found available in our housing search last year. The last month or so we have started discussing where we should live next year and have gone and looked at a couple of options, but we just didn't feel ready to move forward. We felt like we should wait it out a little while (not my personality by the way--I am a planner!!). The owners of our townhome just notified us stating that they don't have any reason to return to Utah so they offered the place to us for the next year. I feel so grateful and so blessed. I am grateful it will add some stability for our children during this next year. I am grateful we get to stay in the ward (and hopefully keep our calling :) ). I am grateful that we don't have to perform 2 moves in April. I am grateful that our Father in Heaven is looking out for us and that He cares about the little things that matter to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations! That is great news! That will be so much easier to leave when you can just lock the doors and go and not have to pack everything up and store it! Yipee! Tell Brielle that some of us don't have much of a lap sitting or standing.
does that mean you leave your stuff there through the summer and just pay rent? That is awesome, I really hate moving and transitioning into a new ward, etc, etc We are hoping we can stay too! Congrats (I love when you look back and see how things worked out perfectly . . . It is all about faith right?)
YEAH! we were just talking about this. what a relief!
I am so glad! What a relief and a blessing.
What are your current ward callings? And where do you have to go for the summer?
Well done! That is great news!
Wahoo!!! That's wonderful news! Isn't it amazing how Heavenly Father always knows exactly what we need and he makes sure we're taken care of? He loves us so much! I'm so glad you don't have to move twice in April.
Happy news!!!! YAY! I'm really glad that you don't have to move. Moving isn't easy, and I can only imagine how hard it would be with 2 kids and all the stuff that accumulates over the years. :)
Post a Comment