Yesterday we arrived in Green, Ohio where we were greeted by two exuberant cousins and their wonderful mother. SO fun! Brielle had been talking about seeing Lyman and Corilynn for quite a while and was excited that the time had come. Lyman immediately took us to his swing set in the back yard and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The kids loved being able to climb, play, and squeal freely and loved that they had other kids to play with. Jared and I enjoyed talking with KaraLynne and admiring their AMAZING backyard. They live "out in the country" a bit and it feels like a little piece of heaven out here. Their property backs onto the woods where deer, cardinals etc live. It feels like you are out at the cabin, but this is where they get to spend everyday. LUCKY! They have a large deck with a swing where Jared and I enjoyed some time later that afternoon. After letting the kids climb a bit, we took them inside so that we could get a tour of their darling home. Lyman took the kids downstairs where they were met by tons of toys, lots of space, two fun friends, and freedom...heaven. After our tour, we chatted with KaraLynne and enjoyed getting caught up on their life until she needed to leave to catch her plane (I enjoyed driving her van after dropping her off. I don't think I will have a hard time adjusting to being a "van mom" when the time comes). We are missing her, but are glad that she is enjoying being the bridesmaid at her friend's wedding in Colorado. We hung out the rest of the afternoon, enjoying the beautiful setting of their home and looking forward to the time when we will live in a house again. When Andrew got home from work, we had a great time talking with him, eating a delicious dinner, and letting the kids play. We are so grateful for this chance to get caught up with them. We have missed them since they moved from Provo last year.
So fun! Lyman and Brielle
Here comes Corilynn! Cousins are the best!
Playing on the slide
Finger painting with water on the table. (Nathan was napping by the time I pulled out the camera)
2 comments:
That's so fun to be with cousins! I love the pictures. It looks like Andrew and Kara Lynn have a beautiful home.
It is so fun to see pictures of church history. SO many memories of seeing these places. We subleased our apartment and I am living with my parents and missing Dave. He is living in an unfurnished apartment on an air mattress! Life is very different suddenly! Keep updating!
Post a Comment