We love our apartment: We are very pleased with our new apartment. It looks quite different from what we expected after the research we had done online, but we are going to love it anyway. The layout is spacious and ideal. The kitchen, dining room, living room and study nook are all connected in one big open space...perfect for me to do all of the things I need to do and still watch the kids while they play. A deck opens from the living room (we are on the second floor) and the kids are enjoying the freedom to "go outside" whenever they want. They spent a lot of time out there yesterday as Jared and I cleaned and unpacked. Down the hall are 2 large bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms (one with washer and dryer closet in it) and we have a large walk-in closet that may become Nathan's room if the sharing thing doesn't work out so well.
We love the location: We are 1 minute away from Walmart Supercenter (our receipt only came to $300 something yesterday as we bought all the stuff to get set up...gulp), the mall, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, 2 Redboxes, Joann's, Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Walgreens (and several other stores and restaurants), yet we have 2 ponds just outside our apartment. In fact, Jared and Brielle are fishing at one of them right now...no fishing license needed because it is private property. Yay!
We love the activities: We went on our first Wisconsin outing today. Where did we go? A cheese store and dairy, of course:
Ever wondered why they are called cheeseheads?...
Yummy fresh ice cream!
We made two other special purchases, but that will be a blogging surprise for another day!
12 comments:
I'm so glad you like it. Your apt. is beautiful. I love the cheeseheads.
I am so happy you love it there. I've really have enjoyed looking at all your pictures. Your apartment seems nice and your children seem very happy. What a fun experience!
Your apartment looks great, and I'm glad that you love it there so much. It looks like you're in for a fun summer!
I love the cheeseheads! We're so glad you made it safe and are loving it!
The apartment looks so huge and roomy! What a treat that it is nice since you will be there for a few months. It looks like such an ideal place for you guys with the fishing and shopping nearby. It makes me miss you guys already! Thanks for posting all the cute cousin pics too.
Glad you made it. I am jealous of your apartment and all the furniture in it! Gorgeous! and the $300 bill makes me less upset about Dave's $100 grocery trip. I guess it take alot to start over. So glad you made it and you like it
HAs JAred started yet?
Phew. Glad you made it! Have a great summer!
I am so glad to see that you guys made it there safely and it looks like you will have a great place to live!
So fun! What a great roadtrip and new adventure. Your apartment looks so nice!
How fun! Brielle looks ecstatic about her prize ice cream! I love the cheesehead pictures too.
I feel sorry for Jared with the Joann's, Hobby Lobby and Michaels so close. Is it safe to let you go there? I would worry if we lived that close. I loved the cheesehead photo but Brielle's obvious joy with the ice cream is palpable.
The apartment looks great. I am glad things have worked out well. Thanks for sharing all your trip with us.
Happy news! Your apt looks wonderful. How nice to have one big open room for everything you need. You definitely did a good job on your research!
Post a Comment