A highlight of our Christmas season was getting together with Mike & Ann and their family and Sean & Lisa for a little Christmas Party. We had dinner and then did a white elephant gift exchange. The kids loved having cousin time and they made ornaments, built train tracks, and just had fun together. The adults had a great time laughing, chatting and watching Elf, courtesy of Sean and Lisa. Thanks Mike and Ann for driving down here so that we could see you all!
7 comments:
Looks like a fun party. I can't believe how big Mike and Ann's kids are getting! Great job on the slideshow!
It looks like you had a fun Christmas!
That Brielle! Don't MOVE! Well, farther than Idaho Falls, I mean...
It's fun that Brielle and Ella are close in age and both girls . . . gotta love time spent with cousins!
I just noticed. . . YOU DID A SLIDESHOW!!! Good work! It'll be easier from now on, right?!
We all had a blast!! Thanks for inviting us down!
Elf is the best Christmas movie ever!!! I swear I could watch it like 100 times!
Post a Comment