This morning Dad has turned into a tickle monster. The kids have learned to "scare back" when Dad scares them. Today Nathan added a powerful weapon to the already existing aresnal of "grrr," "hiya," and "roar"...scare away the monster by growling "Jack o' Lantern!!" in his face. Nothing could be scarier. Right?Another delightful glimpse into the way my children view the world.
7 comments:
That Nathan! I'm glad he has found the tickle monster's achelies heel. I have to say this too - I am GLAD that I forget EVERYTHING - things go in - they go back out faster than watering sand! But today I am glad - because EVERY TIME I come to your blog I remember that you are pregnant and I get excited ALL OVER AGAIN!
Ill have to remember that - Nathan has good ideas!
Kids say the funniest things!!
That's awesome! I hope he never tries to scare me. I might wet myself...
OOOOOOOO! That is scary! Your kids are so creative. Man, I miss them.
Hilarious. Thanks for sharing that cute moment with us. I can't wait to experience some first-hand next week!
LOL! I love that he was growling as he said it. What a cutie!
Post a Comment