I decided to take advantage having Jared off of work and get out of doing swimming lessons. Hooray! Jared enjoys the water so much more than I do, so he is doing the parent and me class with Nathan while Brielle does her first swimming lessons on her own. We go every evening from Mon-Thurs for 3 weeks. The kids LOVE it. We have one week left. They will be sad when it is over.
Our Bre has grown a ton in the following 2 weeks! This last Wednesday she spent 60% of the class time dunking herself in the water while the teacher did one on one work with each kid. Then on Thursday she jumped off of the diving board...THREE times. Others in her class chose to just do it once and required some coaching. Not Brielle. She walked right to the end of the board and jumped, again and again and again. Way to go Bre! We are proud of you.

Hanging out. Waiting for class to start.
3 comments:
Wow~ Progress! I can't wait to see their new skills. You hit the ground running in Wisconsin- into swimming right away. Good for you.
How fun! Tell Brielle that I am proud of her for being so brave. I can't wait to see her skills first-hand!
So fun!!! Looks like you guys are taking full advantage of your wonderful family time.
Post a Comment