Saturday, October 9, 2010

So many things...

Brightening my life, everywhere I turn:









I am SO blessed!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is beautiful! Congrats!

Briawna said...

oh, so cute! He found his thumb. I swore I'd never let my babies suck their thumbs. Teya didn't listen. Oh, well. I miss those newborn days. There's such a special spirit there. Enjoy them 'cause they really do go fast. Such sweet babies.

Kricket said...

You do have beautiful blessings. I am jealous of the thumb already. It took Trey almost 3 months to find his and he is a much happier guy now. I miss you.

Blake said...

Such a CUTE family! We love seeing you all together and so happy. :)

Shonna said...

How sweet! You got tons of gorgeous flowers! And your family is so precious.

Joan Morris said...

He's a sweetheart. We are so happy for you all.

whitney said...

How's the first week going? What a perfect Fall week!

Michelle said...

It takes a grateful heart to recognize and focus on all of those things. You are a great example. I'm impressed that you found time to blog this week, of all weeks. You are amazing. I'm glad that things are going well! The thumb-sucking picture is to die for. What a precious little guy! Congrats a million times over!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

OH YEAH! Your MOMMY came! That makes me VERY happy for you. And that baby looks like my Nathan friend. I want to squish him and squash him and smooch his little cheek. Please come back!!! And no news (in this case it is NOT good news) but still, no news.

Amanda said...

He is so cute! He has so much hair too. So precious.
Amanda and Dustin

K Western said...

Contratulations!! Jacob is so cute!! I love little newborns and wish I could hold him! I'm so happy for you and your family.
Your new home looks so gorgeous. And that kitchen is wonderful!

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! What a big, healthy boy...so fun! :) Can't wait to see more and more pictures.

Jennie Larsen said...

WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Jacob's adorable and I'm so happy for all of you! :)