Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pics for Grandma

Here is Jacob all bundled up for his first sled ride down the little hill in our backyard. Isn't he cute?!?
Brielle had her Christmas program today. She was a cow in the story of the gingerbread Man. "Mooo. Stop little gingerbread boy. I want to eat you." She did a fantastic job on her line and singing the fun Christmas songs at the end. She is a little performer. Great job Bre.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Brielle makes a pretty darn cute little cow! I wish I could have seen it. Tell Brielle that her Aunt Michelle is so proud of her . . . maybe she can tell me her line over skype sometime. :)

Kay Hinton said...

OH, how I wish I could have been there! I can picture it though, since I was at the last one. Tell Brielle "MOOOO!" and I'm so proud of her.

Kay Hinton said...

I love the pictures of Jacob. He's growing!