Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dad N Kids

Here is the kids with their Daddy:
Jared and Jakie
The Boys

Checkin' out the cows
Aren't they handsome?
Throwin' his girl
Dad n' Bre

5 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

My faves are the last one and the one of Nathan and Jared checking out the cows. So cute!
-Shonna

Michelle said...

They turned out so cute! I love the one of just Jakie and Jared.

Crystal said...

Your little girl is so beautiful! It's the best when the kiddos have a good relationship with their dad! I am looking forward to getting to know you guys better! :)

Pal & Hatty said...

I love all the pictures of your cute family!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

The pictures turned out really cute - I havent looked at them since we got back and seeing them again reminded me of all the great shots we got. Yay! That was fun.