"Because she is excited for summer?" you ask?
No. Not at all.
Because that brings her one step closer to starting 5K on September 1st. The countdown is already on. Man, I love this girl. :)
Brielle's last day at St. Edward School. We enjoyed having her attend a Christian school. There was such a positive atmosphere.
Front row: Joe, Aleah, Brielle, Zachary, Shaniagh, Josie, Peyton, Rachel
Middle row: Ava, Eryn, Ethan, Juanchy, Evan, Autumn, Emily, Rudy
Back row: Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Cash





Brielle and her teacher, Heather Cash
Brielle and her assistant teacher, Mrs. Smith
Snacks with Nathan, Zachary and Ava
Happy Friends. We have loved getting to know Juanchy's family.
(I'm glad Pilar survived the strangling. I guess I should teach Nathan what it really means to "put his arm around someone."
Good thing Jakie is a good sport too! Nathan was a bit excited. They all played "Duck, Duck, Goose and Nathan's full steam ahead run gave all of the adults a delighted chuckle.
7 comments:
Congratulations, Brielle! What a fun day.
I wish I could have been there to see Brielle's last day and Nathan's excitement. I'm impressed that you know every single name in that class! Great idea to document it. Congrats, Brielle! Your Aunt Michelle is so proud of you!
What cute pictures! i love the last one with Nathan and Jakie!
Good job Brielle! :) All of your kids are so cute!
Congrats Brielle! And how cute that she's already excited for 5K!
Way to go Brielle! That's great she's already excited for 5k, sounds like you've got a scholar on your hands :).
Wahoo Brielle! Way to graduate 4K.
Post a Comment