My poor blog is being neglected. Each Sunday our extended family sends a family update via email. It started as a quick email, but everyone slowly realized what a great family history it was becoming and we have started doing quite detailed updates with pictures etc. Since a Word document is so much easier to print than a blog, I have become more dedicated to making those nice than my blog for family history reasons. I miss the blog world though. Here are some videos we have taken recently of our sweet little ones:
Jacob loves hugs (and kisses...lip kisses actually. We have always just kissed our kids on the cheek, but that isn't good enough for Jakie. He will grab our face in between his hands and do all in his power to get us to hold still long enough for a kiss on the lips. Too cute. Anyway, I digress...). If I want to get him to go somewhere I tell him who is there and ask if he wants to give them a hug. "Hug! Hug! Hug!" and he is off. I decided to capture one such moment on video. He and I were in our kitchen and I needed to go downstairs so I told him Bre was down there and...
Password: hug
Jakie prays. Is it bad to film your child praying? Jacob is just so cute I longed to record it. Unfortunately I chose a night when we had removed his shirt to avoid tomato soup stains, but hey, I guess you get the real thing, right?
password: prayer
The previous post was of Brielle's concert. I had a blast watching her watch her concert. Sadly she toned it down significantly after I got out the video camera, but it is still pretty cute.
Password: bre
One evening the kids and I watched Mary Poppins while Jared was on a scout camp out. They loved the "Supercalafragilistic" scene and watched it over and over and over. I loved to watch them dance to it as well. Here is a little snippet of the fun.
Password: poppins
Nathan loves summer. He loves that there are lots of bugs and toads and frogs etc. to catch. Jared took him fishing, but Nathan ended up spending a whole lot more time frogging. He is all boy and I love it.
password: frog
This summer I have had fun working with Nathan on beginning reading skills. When he wants to he does a great job. He is a smart little cookie. Here he is reading a book we worked on for the first time all the way through...and Brielle is trying really hard not to help. :)
password: read
2 comments:
Kristin,
I've missed you. Have you heard of a blurb book. It actually takes your blog (pictures and all) and makes it into a book. You can pick which posts and rearrange the pictures and text to create and awesome family history book. It isn't cheap but it looks awesome. I am determined to do a better job of keeping my blog updated so that I can make one of these books for my family. Check it out.
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
It might not be what you want but it might be.
Though I haven't seen your cute family for awhile, I feel like I have after viewing these cute videos. What beautiful, smart and adorable children you have!
Post a Comment