I came upstairs on Saturday night to find Jared blow drying Brielle's hair. It brought back memories of my dad brushing and drying my sister's hair after a bath and I had to snap a picture. What sweet fathers!
Ohhhhh! (You'll just have to imagine that I said that "oh" with the natural girl intonation -a response to anything sweet). What a good daddy! For some reason, it just feels better when somebody else does it for you. :)
I thought I already posted here, but it's not here. Anyway, I think there must be a "good father" gene that has blow drying as a compulsion! I love the happy memories.
4 comments:
That totally brings back memories! I love it! How sweet.
Ohhhhh! (You'll just have to imagine that I said that "oh" with the natural girl intonation -a response to anything sweet). What a good daddy! For some reason, it just feels better when somebody else does it for you. :)
I thought I already posted here, but it's not here. Anyway, I think there must be a "good father" gene that has blow drying as a compulsion! I love the happy memories.
Okay so I know Jared's a good dad, but that is weird to see him with a hair dryer in hand. How sweet!
Post a Comment