Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheryl

Today is Cheryl's birthday! Cheryl is Jared's sister, the sibling just younger than him. I remember when I first learned of Cheryl. Jared and I had gone on a couple of dates and were starting to hang out together quite often when his sister decided to move to Provo to go to BYU. She was going to be living in our ward and Jared couldn't wait. He told me all about his amazing sister, what a wonderful relationship the two of them had, and how much fun she was. He was so excited to have her living so close. All of the things he said proved to be true. It was so fun to get to know her while we were dating and I will never forget the sweet note she wrote me welcoming me into the family when Jared and I got engaged. It meant so much to me. We are so grateful to have such a loving, kind sister in our family. We love you Cheryl! Happy Birthday!
This is one of my favorite pictures taken at Sean and Lisa's wedding...all the Mackrory girls (except Ann...we missed you!). Back row (left to right): Mom, Kristen, KaraLynne, and Cheryl and, of course, the bride, Lisa, is front and center.

3 comments:

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl! She is such a cute girl--I got to be in the same ward with her too when we were roomies. ;)

Cheryl said...

So nice to have someone so nice think you're so nice....

Kay Hinton said...

Such a cute picture!!