Monday, March 23, 2009
Wonderful Weekend
We had a great time this weekend with family. My parents drove up (thanks dad for making the time to come up despite the taxes that were calling and thanks mom for driving!) and we celebrated my dad's birthday on Friday night and had a baby shower for Michelle on Saturday. FUN! My dad chose to (are you sitting down?) go shopping for his birthday! Can you believe it? Me neither. Brian and Michelle drove down and we all met at Mr. Mac's where my dad bought 2 suits for the price of one. Great sale! Then mom and dad treated us all to Indian food at the Bombay House! Delish! Then we all came here for pie and present opening. It was so much fun. The next morning Gpa Ken and daddy took the kids to go watch some falconry and mom and I drove to Salt Lake where we had a baby shower for Michelle. It was so much fun to see all of the people who drove long distances to celebrate with Michelle. She and Brian are very loved people. It was a fabulous day! I love family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! You guys had a busy and very fun, exciting weekend! I'm glad you survived getting ready for all of it-you're amazing.
You ladies did a wonderful job! It was a fun party!
It was a fun weekend, though I heard the motives for the shopping story a little differently...
It was so very fun! Thank you, thank you! Brian's right . .. Daddy had to be "convinced" that a shopping trip would be part of it.
Thanks for the clarification Brian and Mom. I was unaware that that is how it had taken place. That remains a little truer to form. :)
Post a Comment