Friday, May 1, 2009

Blessing

No more sickness during the night! That was a blessing from above! Off we go!

6 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

That IS a blessing. . . our prayers were answered. I'm anxious to hear what you did in Nauvoo. I love Nauvoo. Give Shonna and Blake a huge hug and kiss for me!!!!!!! HUGE!!!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

There are times that that blessing is the BEST blessing ever! I can't remember how many nights in a row we had barfing when we got back to Philadelphia the second time - but we didn't have a washer or dryer so I KNOW it was a lot. Luckily playpens clean out pretty easily. SIGH!

Meagan said...

Are you back from Nauvoo? I didn't know you were going? We are just a couple hours from Nauvoo. Sad! It would have been good to see you.

The hotels in Nauvoo are a little sketchy. We went in September and the carpets were always moist... yuck.

Meagan said...

Oh sad, you drove right by us. It is hard to take a detour when you are on a tight schedule though. It looks like you had a great time! So fun! I think we are going to make Nauvoo a fairly regular trip for our family since we are pretty close.

K Western said...

I had no idea you were heading off to Minnesota so soon! I was just thinking this past week that we needed to plan another KKK reunion now that the weather is nicer. I guess I'm a little too late. We'll have to do it when you return back to UT.

I LOVE seeing all your church history pictures. We did a church tour with my family about six years ago of all the same places you have visited. It's bringing back such neat experiences and great memories. I love feeling the spirit there where the Saints have been.

I hope you have no more sicknesses! That is no fun on a road trip!

Good luck with you adventures!!

Natalie Sue said...

Oh how neat!!! What a fun trip! I'm glad all the sickness is over. What a great experience visiting all those sites.