Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome to Wisconsin

We made it!!
Brielle Celebrates...we FINALLY made it to our long-anticipated Wisconsin house.

The 9.5 hours went off without a hitch, well, besides the hour it took to get through Chicaco downtown freeway traffic. I didn't mind so much though. I loved watching the skyline get closer and closer. We were amazed at the incredible number of cars and very grateful that these country bumpkins get to live in the country for at least another year!

5 comments:

Heather - said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you made it! When does Jared start?

Kay Hinton said...

We've been hearing about the Wisconsin house so long. I'm so glad you are there safe and happy.

Shonna said...

Wahoo!!! Glad you made it safely.

Bonnie said...

Wisconsin? We feel bad we were unable to see you when you lived so close. Ok. Guess we missed the memo on the reason you are in Wisconsin! DO NOT GET A Wis-can-sun ACCENT! It would be a shame!

Mitch said...

I've been on that Chicago freeway at the wrong times and it is a pain! I feel for you.