Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Are you going to blog that?"

So, tonight, after we finished dinner, Dad took Nathan to the restroom and I asked Brielle to help me clean up. She enthusiastically answered, "Yes!" She happily did everything I asked from clearing the table, to putting things back in the fridge, to loading the dishwasher. As we cleaned, I said, "I LOVE having such a good kitchen helper! Thank you!" Her immediate reply was, "Are you going to blog about it?" Jared and I burst out laughing. I had no clue she was aware of the things that I blog. Obviously she is. And it has become a reward. Sweet. :)

8 comments:

Claire said...

Too cute!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Thats great- Well its good you did blog about it.

Heather - said...

That's funny!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I love Chicago! What a cool city! I'm glad you're back. We're going to have to get together soon! When are you going to come see our new house?

Shonna said...

LOL!!! She is sure observant. What a cutie. So glad you blogged it.

Kay Hinton said...

Tell Brielle that blogging is my reward, too!!

Michelle said...

I'm with Mom . . . Blogging is a reward after I've done a chore or something else that isn't my very favorite. You can pass that bit of info onto Brielle for me. So cute.

Sheilagh said...

Hi Jared and Kristen, I have just spent the most entertaining time reading your blog. You are so good at it and of course I loved reading about your incredible children, look forward to the next episode, sheilagh.