The Windy City...
Hang on Jared!
Yes. We are in a glass box (bottom too!!) at the top of the Sears Tower...the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Imagine, Mom was the only one that really struggled walking out on that see-through floor, forever up in the sky. The kids couldn't have cared less.
Sporting our 4D glasses before the show at the Shedd Aquarium.
Nathan LOVED the Beluga whales. We watched them for over an hour and every time we tried to leave he got very upset.
8 comments:
What a fun adventure. Your kids are so photogenic. And I think that picture of Jared getting blown away is pretty impressive.
Ya, how did you do that blowing picture? He must be strong. I loved seeing your Chicago adventure. That glass box would freak me out, too.
Chicago looks like a great place to visit!Thanks for sharing your cute pictures.
What a fun trip. The glass box in the Sears tower would've scared me too! I went with Rich on a business trip to Chicago and I remember the HUGE Chicago pizza, just like in your picture. One slice was plenty enough to feel you up.
I love the pic of Nathan meeting the penguin. And the first one of Jared being blown away in the windy city . . . is he really holding himself there? He must be SUPER duper strong! I couldn't do that if my life depended on it! Is that a trick picture?
The blowing picture is real. He just jumped and I snapped the picture during the split second he was horizontal. That's my strong husband. :)
Wow! on the windy Jared picture! What a nice selection from your summer "program". You and I are in 100% agreement on the glass box. Those things should not be built! Love the flag on the boat - but I am amazed that the boat was not flipped over.
Isn't it amazing what kids know? I am thinking of Brielle's blog comment. Jared taught us this... For years we thought he never listened in FHE or at any other time; and then one day it all started coming out - he had been listening all the time.
I love your blog!
Wow, I'm jealous! Except for the glass box...not sure I would have ventured out, even for the picture!
Post a Comment