Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Other Wisconsin Fun


Timber Rattlers Baseball Game!
We went to two games over the summer and had a blast! Jared was chosen to drive one of the go-carts in the 3 car race after the 6th inning and he WON!! That's my man.Going out on the pond in OshKosh in a paddle boat!

Nathan and Mom

Handsome kid Loved the lilly pads

Can you jump as far as a kangaroo?
Watch out Brielle!!

On your marks, get set, Go!!!!Climber kid
"Look how high I am Mom!"
Nathan showing off his "catch." This is the infamous bug that kept Nathan busy in our Nebraska hotel room on the way home. We were grateful that he only set off the fire alarm once.

The Princes moving east and the Mackrorys moving west, meet up in Nebraska over Holiday Inn's continental breakfast. Fun.

6 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

What fun pictures and adventures! That one of Jared with the kids in the boat is priceless. I'm so glad Brielle survived the alligator!

Michelle said...

Tee-hee! I love the look on Nathan's face as he shows off his "catch." Too bad he accidentally smushed it in his excitement. I LOVE these posts! I'm so glad your life is calming down a bit so that you are able to blog more often. You always have the best pictures b/c your kids are so darn cute.

reisnersest03 said...

It looks like your family is having so much fun!! Your kids are getting so big. It's good to be able to see what you guys are up to!!

Heather - said...

It looks like you had so much fun this summer! I'm glad you got to do so many things as a family.

Shonna said...

I love the "ready, set go" picture. Brielle's face is priceless. Sounds like you had a great time this summer. Oh, and I love the paddle boat pictures too.

Bonnie said...

So many memories of having fun with Jared would be a disappointment if he was not the funniest dad with his children. Kristen - you truly are one lucky girl to have wooed Jared!

We always enjoy your blog whether we comment or not. Loved your cheese reviews!!