UGHH! That is extremely nasty. They look entirely TOO realistic. The fingernails are obviously almonds . . . but that's as far as I was able to determine. Are the fingers made out of cookie dough? EEEwww.
That really is what everyone else said! BUT, I have to say, that I am glad your children are learing to eat finger foods. ha ha ha - I crack myself up.
Wow! Incredible. They look so real that the only think i can also determine is that the nails are almods. the rest? I'm clueless. You are so creative and artistic!
The fingers are made out of a peanut butter dough, like what you would find inside a Reese's peanut butter cup (SO easy!). The nails ARE almonds and the blood IS jam. The best part is that there is a pretzel hiding inside, so when you take a bite you hear a crack...like a bone. It almost made me toss my cookies when my friend first made them for me. Ugh.
And the kids didn't blink an eye. They ate it like it was the most normal thing ever. Jared however won't touch them.
awesome. look at you, creating fun memories for your family! Halloween is one holiday I've never gotten really into. We carve pumpkins, and I do costumes for the boys, but we've never dived into the realm of themed foods. I'll totally have to give it a try for next year!
11 comments:
SCARY!!! Poor souls . . I hope they can grow new fingers!!!
What is that?? I bet you collect fingers off the football field! You were amazing tonight- 4 interceptions . . . honestly!!
That is just disgusting!! What is the red?? I could handle the fingers but with the blood!!! Did your kids eat them??
UGHH! That is extremely nasty. They look entirely TOO realistic. The fingernails are obviously almonds . . . but that's as far as I was able to determine. Are the fingers made out of cookie dough? EEEwww.
That really is what everyone else said! BUT, I have to say, that I am glad your children are learing to eat finger foods. ha ha ha - I crack myself up.
Those look upsetting!! What is the red stuff jam? I love Halloween it's the only time you think eating fingers is fun!
Wow! Incredible. They look so real that the only think i can also determine is that the nails are almods. the rest? I'm clueless. You are so creative and artistic!
Kids eating finger food. LOL! Thanks Heather. :)
The fingers are made out of a peanut butter dough, like what you would find inside a Reese's peanut butter cup (SO easy!). The nails ARE almonds and the blood IS jam. The best part is that there is a pretzel hiding inside, so when you take a bite you hear a crack...like a bone. It almost made me toss my cookies when my friend first made them for me. Ugh.
And the kids didn't blink an eye. They ate it like it was the most normal thing ever. Jared however won't touch them.
That looks totally real. And may I add, GROSS! You definitely have a talent for creating things, but I prefer the look of your cakes.
Those are really nasty!! What a fun (but mostly spooky) idea for Halloween!:)
awesome. look at you, creating fun memories for your family! Halloween is one holiday I've never gotten really into. We carve pumpkins, and I do costumes for the boys, but we've never dived into the realm of themed foods. I'll totally have to give it a try for next year!
Post a Comment