Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lights at Temple Square...with the Rhineharts! Yipee!

We had the privilege of meeting up with our good friends from Idaho Falls at Temple Square at the first of this month. It was SO good to see them again (and to enjoy the peace and beauty of Temple Square), but it just made us miss them all over again when they decided they had to go back home. They are such amazing people with a sense of humor that keeps Jared laughing and leaves me a step or two behind trying to keep up. Thanks for coming Brad and Heather...and Tanner, Madsen, Camilla, Ella and Anna! We had a blast! (Hope your feeling better Tanner!)
A nativity and floating lights in the pond in front of the temple. Breath-taking.Our family...aren't those lights incredible!?!The beautiful Rhinehart familyHeather and I used to either exercise or go to the temple together early every morning. Such good memories!A rare picture of just Jared and I. Thanks Heather! All of us! :)

5 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Beautiful!! We went last night!

Shonna said...

I'm so glad you got to meet up with your friends. And temple square is absolutely gorgeous!

Kay Hinton said...

Beautiful pictures . . .and the lights aren't bad either. Isn't Heather the one that makes those funny comments on this blog?
You're right, it's hard to find pictures of just you and Jared. I know, I've been looking for the family calendar.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Yes! That's Heather (or "Perfectly Imperfect" is the name that shows up). I love her!

Michelle said...

What a cute family! How fun! That is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!