A Divine Partnership with God...they are His children too.
I came across the video at the top of my blog today and it was just what I needed. It helps so much to be reminded of the larger picture of what I am doing everyday.
That video brought tears to my eyes and lots of memories of days gone by when I felt so unequal to the task and yet knew that the work of a mother was so eternally important. I was always glad that I had had a mother who raised me with love, gentleness and who believed in me. I love to listen to Elder Holland!
The hardest - the best. How is it always possible. I think I need more... you. MOVE BACK!!! By the way, Brielle looks more and more like you every day - lucky, lucky girl.
5 comments:
I LOVE this video it's so great!
That video brought tears to my eyes and lots of memories of days gone by when I felt so unequal to the task and yet knew that the work of a mother was so eternally important. I was always glad that I had had a mother who raised me with love, gentleness and who believed in me. I love to listen to Elder Holland!
thanks for sharing that video, it is so good and brought tears to my eyes.
The hardest - the best. How is it always possible. I think I need more... you. MOVE BACK!!! By the way, Brielle looks more and more like you every day - lucky, lucky girl.
Thanks for sharing the video. Being a mom is challenging, but it's totally worth it and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Post a Comment