Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nathan's first primary talk

Nathan gave his first talk in primary today. He talked about the temple and did it all by himself. He did a great job. His parents and older sister were pretty proud of him. It took quite a bit of persuading to get him to give the talk for the camera, so he wasn't real focused on the task at hand, but you get the idea. :) Isn't he cute?!? Oh, and apparently I should have held the camera the other direction. Sorry.

5 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Thank you so much, Nathan for giving it for the camera. I was SO hoping I would get to hear your talk. You did an excellent job, buddy. I, too, am very grateful for the temple.

Michelle said...

GREAT JOB NATHAN! Way to share your message with gusto! Oh man, that was cute. You did a fabulous job helping him put that together, Lu. Temples are such a blessing in our lives. I'm grateful that we have them, too! Love ya, buddy.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Nathan is so cute!!! We went to Nauvoo 3 years ago and it is such a special place!!! I love it there (I also spent a semester there in 98) I want to take my kids to help strengthen their testimony every few years!!! So neat that you guys live so close!

Shonna said...

That was wonderful! Caleb was even listening for most of the time. ;) Love it!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Luke's turn is this week, it will be his first talk and he has the same topic - that is a great idea to have him memorize one line per picture - I'm going to do that for sure.