Nathan is a clean cut kid again! Our neighbor, Katie, cuts his hair and she does a great job! Notice the blue tongue. As soon as he starts to get fidgety...out come the gushers. It works great!
That is not Nathan. I don't know who you are trying to fool and I guess it is a little weird for Jared to wear a dinosaur on his sweater - but that is not Nathan. he is too old. So there.
What a cute little man. I love the idea of the gushers, it's making me hungry. Poor Blake, I gave him a haircut yesterday and he didn't even get any gushers. ;)
6 comments:
That is not Nathan. I don't know who you are trying to fool and I guess it is a little weird for Jared to wear a dinosaur on his sweater - but that is not Nathan. he is too old. So there.
What a cute picture! I love the haircut, and I especially love the blue tongue!
Cute little guy! When did he change from a baby to a little boy??? I missed the memo, I guess. . . or is this it???
I just noticed the Brielle comments on the side. They crack me up!
What a cute family! I can't believe that they are so big!!!! It's great to see what's happening on this blog! Keep in touch!
What a cute little man. I love the idea of the gushers, it's making me hungry. Poor Blake, I gave him a haircut yesterday and he didn't even get any gushers. ;)
Post a Comment