Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Power of a Sticker

Is it strong enough to change a non-fruit and veggie eater into a fruit and veggie lover?
I sure hope so.
It was strong enough to get Brielle to eat a piece of apple and some grapes today.
Mini-miracle.
Tomorrow...veggies.
Will the sticker hold enough sway? We'll see.
Wish us luck.

5 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

I wish you luck. That is too weird. To me fruit is like dessert. I honestly have to be careful so I don't eat too much of it and get too much sugar. I can't imagine someone not liking fruit! Crazy Brielle.

Shonna said...

I hope it works, I think it's a great idea. Take luck! Let us know if it works.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

You are a dang cute Mom. What a good idea!!! I look forward to the report on how it went.

Kay Hinton said...

What a cute idea! She loves to pretend. Have her pretend to be a giraffe and she gobbles spinach. . . if you feed her each piece! If you get her to eat a carrot, you'd better do a whole post on it! She's very carrot-adverse!