ohh dear - hopefully the damage isnt too bad. I remember a guilty looking 3 yr old boy who did the same thing to himself and his little sister. Post some pictures.
If there was no bare scalp I have no sorrow for you! Just kidding. I have often thought that one good shave would cure my girls of the safety-scissor-scalping. I've never tried it though. Maybe next time.
I guess it's just part of growin' up. Remember the time when you got markers and colored all over my face when we were little? (Did I get the story right?)
I would be so sad if my 3 year old chopped that much hair off! There would be no hair left on her head. I hope the chopped off pieces blend in. Isn't it fun having little kids?
8 comments:
ohh dear - hopefully the damage isnt too bad. I remember a guilty looking 3 yr old boy who did the same thing to himself and his little sister. Post some pictures.
If there was no bare scalp I have no sorrow for you! Just kidding. I have often thought that one good shave would cure my girls of the safety-scissor-scalping. I've never tried it though. Maybe next time.
Oh dear. Those are long pieces for such short hair. At least she didn't get to her brother before you found her!
Oh know....luckily we have never had a hair cutting incident yet....knock on wood!
I guess it's just part of growin' up. Remember the time when you got markers and colored all over my face when we were little? (Did I get the story right?)
Oh, those are such cute locks laying on the floor.
I would be so sad if my 3 year old chopped that much hair off! There would be no hair left on her head. I hope the chopped off pieces blend in. Isn't it fun having little kids?
Oh Brielly LU!
What are we going to do?
Great poem! I think every kid has to try it at least once. Hopefully, this will be the only time.
Post a Comment