
It is official. Jared has accepted a position with Kimberly-Clark and we will be moving to Appleton, Wisconsin after Jared graduates in April. As we understand it, he will be working on the Depend brand again with the same wonderful team that he was on over the summer. We couldn't be more thrilled!! We LOVED our experience there this summer. The area is beautiful, the people wonderful, and the company a perfect fit for Jared's career and our family. We know that this is the right place for our family and have seen the hand of the Lord opening this path to us. We are grateful for the wonderful friends that we have made there and are looking forward to joining them again in a few months.
19 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting to have a job. Does this mean you'll continue reviewing cheese when you move back there?!?
Wahoo! Congratulations guys! We are just thrilled for you. What an exciting step in your lives. And 9 hours is much better than 3 days of driving to visit you. (Word to the wise, don't plan to drive through Chicago anywhere near rush hour or else it could end up 11 or 12 hours.) ;)
Yeah! Congrats! What a relief to haev a job!
such a relief! good for jared.
So nice to have that taken care of and you get to enjoy the rest of this school year stress-free. Hoorah for the midwest....I might need some convincing before Arkansas starts looking better to me. You're so positive, maybe it will rub off on me. :-)
You mean that Bruce's dream of Jared coming back with an MBA just went up in smoke? (And mine and Tisa's dreams too?) Congrats though. Go make some big money. And like Cherrybaby, I expect weekly cheese reports for the duration that live there. :)
Congratulations! I'm grateful for cell phones, internet, skype, email, blogs, airplanes, etc . . . or this would be the saddest news I have ever heard!!!
Congratulations!!! I think your Mom is already planning a trip!:) I hope the cheese review gets it's own website now that you will be living there!
Yippee! Yeah! Hooray! I know you can't see this, but I am jumping up and down and doing cartwheels in my living room right now! I'm so glad you're coming back to Appleton!!!
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IDAHO FALLS!!! I'm NOT happy. I am throwing a tantrum because I want you to live HERE!!!!!!! Dang it. Humph. I know, all of your other friends are nice and say "hooray!" "Congratulations" blah blah blah. I am selfish and I want you here.
Do you think they need an optometrist in stupid wherever it is you are going that isn't here?
Congratulations you guys! It makes the second year so much nicer when you already know where you're going. Way to go!
i'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!!
Yay! I hope ya'll will stop by here on the way back! I'm so excited for ya'll!
I am with Heather on this one. I think Idaho Falls would have been the best place for you... however, I think you have been blessed and you will be where you need to be!! I am glad you are blogging now so that we can still see how you and your fam are doing!!
What great news for you and for us. (-:
Congratulations!!! Yippee, more cheese reviews :)
Wahoo! So happy that you are going somewhere that you feel so good about!
I am so happy for you guys. How nice is it that you already know that you are going to love working and living there. Good luck with everything!
Oh ya, you sure had two cute Halloween bumble bees!
Not that I'm TOO surprised that they wanted him back - Jared is just freakin' awesome, that's all there is to it :)
Hooray for a great job, and a great place to raise a family! Hooray!
Post a Comment